Monday, May 31, 2021

3rd Month Blog

Class: IV Social Studies

Topic: Rivers

Tool Used: Google Classroom


ICT integration in teaching and learning plays a pivotal role in this 21st century education. Google classroom plays a vital role during pandemic where all are working from home. Google classroom has many advantages for teaching and learning. Integrating digital tools in Google classroom will enhance the students learning through a new medium. Through Google classroom we can teach different subjects during the pandemic where we cannot conduct face to face interaction or teaching. I created Google classroom as constructive tools for teaching and learning for the students. Google classroom is easy to use and accessible from all devices, effective communication and sharing, speeds up the assignment process, effective feedback, clean and user-friendly interface and great commenting system. 

Procedure 

To create Google classroom I opened one of my Gmail accounts and created the Clicked on the Google class room from the google apps. Then a dialogue box will appear where I type class name, section, subject, room. After creating classroom I wrote announcement to make students aware of what they are supposed to do for that session. I wrote about the semester plans and inserted a video outlining the instructions. After that I invited my students and co teacher for my Google classroom. To invite a co teacher and to add my students I had to type in their email ID and they had to join the class to be able to see the materials and assignments I had uploaded on google class.

This class can be used to teach multiple chapters, topics or session since it can be used for multiple purposes. In this class I have uploaded a chapter (Rivers, Class: IV) containing  three sub topics. Each sub topic has a video lesson a link, a pdf file reading material and a short task under each topic. I have also assigned a major assignment where students are required to refer materials from all the subtopics and complete the assignment. 












Instructions 

The class I created can be used to introduce the lesson, used to teach the contend, test students understanding, follow up lessons and provide tasks for students which I found very convenient and effective. It can be used for multiple purposes to teach young children without boring the students in your every day session. 

Link for Google classroom:                                                                                           https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/MzEyODQ5MjYxMTcw

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

5th Month Blog

Class: IV Social Studies Topic : Compass Tool Used: Camtasia Directions are necessary for one to reach its destination. It is essential for ...