Hi, I am Passang Dolma currently a final year trainee at Paro college of Education. I am from Samdrup Jongkhar, a remote place where I have never been to since I was brought to Thimphu so that I could could complete my studies. I have been raised by my foster parents in Thimphu and has helped me complete 13 years of schooling and 3 and a half years of my college years.
I have been frequently asked about my interests and hobbies but I realized that I never really had a fixed interest or hobby. I have tried singing, dancing and playing sports under compulsion which I am not good at but had fun trying out. I had an episode where I enjoyed reading and writing stories, an episode where I was interested in art, painting and sketching. Currently I am experiencing an episode where I am mostly lazing around.
To sum up I am a lazy person by nature but when I am interested in something I give my hundred percent. I am a passive person and avoid any kind of drama. I am also an indoor person who loves spending time inside watching movies. I am a good person by nature unless people around see me other wise. :P
Thursday, March 11, 2021
INTRODUCTION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5th Month Blog
Class: IV Social Studies Topic : Compass Tool Used: Camtasia Directions are necessary for one to reach its destination. It is essential for ...

Nice
ReplyDeletenice nice
Deletelaughing is your hobby
ReplyDeleteoh i forgot to add that
DeleteYou look pretty my dear..
ReplyDeletethank you wow may wow
Deleteyaya tubsa wowo may wowo
DeleteI would like to see you otherwise :P
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHA
DeleteI know you are good person both inside and out but want to see you otherwise😂
ReplyDeleteAnyways good write up. keep on writing my friend❤
MAYBE U WILL SEE SOMEDAY
Deletebeautifully written❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
Deletewonderful writeup
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
DeleteENJOY LAZING AROUND
ReplyDeleteHAHA I do
DeleteYou are fortunate to have such a wonderful and supportive foster parents. Indeed you can be the best daughter they can ever have. I know how soothing your voice is. I would insist you to sing more and more. I would love to hear your song one day.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes dear ;)
greatly expressed
ReplyDelete